In the WPC-ALAP 2018 Commercial Exhibition, national and international companies and institutions will have a unique opportunity to promote their products and services to a valuable audience of key global industry decision makers.The realization of 10th WPC in tandem with the 28th Congress of the Latin America Potato Association ensures an interesting presence of actors involved in the sector. Be a protagonist of this commercial exhibition, boost your organization’s image and increase its visibility and meet new costumers from this side of the potato world.
WHY COMPANIES SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONGRESS
- It is the first time that the World Potato Congress will be held in Latin America, and the first time that it will be held in conjunction with the Latin American Potato Association Congress. Two Congresses, with different audiences, in a single venue and date.
- The World Potato Congress is the most important event of its nature (academic and business) for the potato sector worldwide.
- Companies will be able to have contact with different companies involved in the market of the potato, from more than 50 countries.
- Participating firms will have the opportunity to share their products and services with different actors of the potato chain world level.
- Participants will be able to pursue partnerships for the development of their businesses globally.
- And finally, firms will discover biodiversity as a potential value-added element for the development of products and businesses.
COMMERCIAL EXHIBITION BOOTHS
Date: Monday 28th to Wednesday 30th, 2018
Area: 22stands (6m2-3mx2mx2.2m) – 3 stands are reserved for our INTI and PACHA sponsors
2 locals: 10 stands located inside the Cuzco Convention Center and 12 stands located in Regocijo Square
Local 1: Main coutyard inside the Cuzco Convention Center, Congress headquarter
Cost local 1: USD 2,500 per stand (before VAT 18%)
Local 2: Regocijo Square (in front of Cuzco Convention Center, Congress headquarter)
Cost local 2: USD 2,200 per stand (before VAT 18%)
Exhibit booth includes:
- 6 m2 of floor space (3mx2mx2.2m)
- White wall panels (no decoration)
- Fascia with company name
- Gray carpet
- A table and 2 chairs
- Electrical outlet
- Socket and use of electricity
- Logo in the delegate booklet
- 2 free exhibitors passes (each inscription includes identification badge and a voucher for snack for three days)
If your business or institution is interested in being part of this Commercial Exhibition, please contact Erick Gargurevich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download more information about the Commercial Exhibition HERE
Find out here how to be a protagonist for the Potato Talks, HERE